CITIZENSHIP AND NATURALIZATION
Citizenship & Naturalization Lawyer
Citizenship Attorney Serving Columbia, Charleston and Myrtle Beach
Naturalization is the main process by which persons not born in the U.S. may obtain citizen status. The number of people seeking naturalization has been increasing because of increasing risk that they would be denied governmental benefits or be removed / deported for criminal offenses. Generally, there are 6 requirements:
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Residence and physical presence in the U.S.
- Be the right age
- Literacy and educational
- Possess good moral character
- Demonstrate attachment to constitutional principals
- Take an oath of allegiance to the U.S.
If you are considering becoming a U.S. Citizen, contact us today, our trained South Carolina immigration lawyers and staff are devoted to guiding you through US immigration law so contact us today to schedule a consultation.