EMPLOYMENT BASED IMMIGRATION
Employment Immigration Lawyer
Employment Based Immigration Attorney Serving Columbia, Charleston and Myrtle Beach
Helping your business navigate the complexities of immigration law is our top priority at Lawrence J. Needle, PA. We assist employers and their human resources department resolve all aspects of their employees’ immigration cases. We represent businesses on their behalf and can advise them on employer compliance issues including any sanctions. In business immigration, a commitment to expedited yet high quality service is the cornerstone of our efforts. Our employment based immigration attorneys have experience representing a wide range of businesses from major hospitals to small and mid-sized companies in sectors that include information technology and manufacturing. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
Our business immigration practice encompasses:
- H1-B visas (Specialty Occupation Visas)
- H-2 visas
- L-1A and L-1B visas (Inter-company Transferees)
- TN visas (NAFTA professionals)
- O-1 visas (Extraordinary Ability)
- E-1 and E-2 visas (treaty traders and investors)
- EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability and Multinational Executives and Managers)
- EB-2 (National Interest Waiver and Aliens Holding Advanced Degrees)
- EB-3 (Skilled Workers and Professionals)
- EB-5 (Investor Visas)
- We also represent clients in connection with obtaining J-1 –waivers.
What is a Bona Fide Marriage?
A “bona fide” marriage is a relationship in which both parties share a genuine and meaningful connection. It means that you and your spouse intend